* Born in ‘Anjar (Lebanon) 1964, he was turned to music since his early boyhood, playing on different musical instruments, without any previous musical education.
* Early 1980’s, realizing the urge to be musically educated, and not having the means for it, he tried to be self-educated with notes and different aspects of music.
* 1986 he started conducting the “Ardzivian” choir, and there-on his musical journey began.
* 1992 till 1998 he studied and practiced conducting with conductor Haroutyoun Topikian and composer Yervant Yerkanian. They both taught him at Parsegh Kanatchian musical academy in Beirut.
* Since 1997 he attends yearly courses in Armenia with different musicians and conductors.
* As of now, he conducted:
- The ARDZIVIAN Choir (Anjar)
- The KOMITAS Choir (Anjar)
- The St. PERGITCH Choir (Beirut)
- The KOUSSAN Choir (Beirut)
- The KOMITAS Chamber Choir (Yerevan, Armenia).
- The HOMENETMEN SCOUT MARCHING BAND (Anjar).
- The Canadian Lebanese Marching Band (Rashaya).
- The University of Balamand Choir (Lebanon)
- The American University of Science and Technology Choir (Lebanon)
- The KOUSSAN CHAMBER CHOIR (Beirut).
* Currently he conducts:
- The FAYHA Choir (Tripoli, North Lebanon).
- The Lebanese Palestinian Chamber Choir (Lebanon)
- Unesco Children Choir
* He conducted the above-mentioned groups in: Lebanon, Armenia (2001, 2004 and 2008), Turkey, Syria (1989 and 2010), Jordan (2003 and 2008), Cyprus (2002 and 2003), Nagorny Karabakh (2004 and 2008), Poland (2005 and 2007), Tunisia (2008 and 2009), Emirates (2008 and 2011), Egypt, France, Canada, China (Expo Shang Hai 2010), Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain….
* He has won many awards of appreciation from:
- His Holiness Catholicos Aram Keshishian of Kilikia.
- His Holiness Patriarch-Catholicos Beatitude Nerses.
- Bedros XIX of Kilikia Armenian Catholic.
- The Lebanese Ministry of Culture.
- The Armenian Cause Committee.
- He Armenian Ministry of Culture.
- The Union of Municipalities of Feyha (North Lebanon).
- Safadi Foundation.
- Lebanese Ministry of Culture.
* With these groups above, he won:
- The “International Warsaw Choir Festival 2007″ Best Conductor, Warsaw, Poland.
- The “International Warsaw Choir Festival 2007″ First Prize.
- The “International Warsaw Choir Festival 2005″ Second Prize (conducting the Fayha Choir) Warsaw, Poland.
- The “Tripoli National Choir Festival 2001″ First Prize (conducting the Komitas Choir), Tripoli, Lebanon.
He assisted in many international musical conferences and workshops and currently he is:
– Member of the Syndicate of Professional Artists in Lebanon.
– Member founder of “Aswatuna Arab Choir Festival”.
– Member of “International Federation for Choral Music” (IFCM)
Audios on youtube:
More information at: